Patients & Visitors
Smiles, laughter and visitors (in moderation) are good medicine, so family members and friends are encouraged to visit their loved one in the hospital. Visiting hours are as follows:
- Medical, Post-Surgical, Pediatric, Women and Infant Services, and Critical Care units: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Behavioral Health Center: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Skilled Caring Center: Open visiting hours, however visits between 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. are encouraged to avoid disturbing other patients.
- Inpatient Rehab Center: Monday – Friday, 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.; Weekend and Holiday, 1:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Caring Hands Senior Services: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center allows you to use your cell phone in most areas of the hospital. However, we do restrict the use of cell phones in the Critical Care Services department. When you are in the Critical Care Services area, you may use your cell phone only in the Waiting Room.